Zuzeum | by Annvil

Local design practice Annvil has revitalised a former cork factory, built in 1910, as Zuzeum – a 4,000 sq m gallery for the world’s largest private collection of Latvian art, owned by collectors Dina and Jānis Zuzāni. Over 20,000 pieces of work – including painting, sculpture and design – are spread over two galleries.

Spielfeld | by LXSY Architekten

Berlin-based practice LXSY Architekten completed the restoration and adaptation of a former post office building in the city’s Kreuzberg quarter; an area which became a place for ‘creatives’ following the second world war. The architect has converted the listed building, constructed in the 1920s, into a co-working and event space for Spielfeld Digital Hub.